View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
But that's not what you said. You said there is massive fraud among those signatures. Nobody is saying there are not enough valid signatures remaining to force a recall.

So tell us: out of all the signatures collected for Walker, what is the actual number of signatures collected, and what is the actual number of signatures that have been disallowed as invalid?

Please list both "Walker" numbers (how many they have counted as "fraudulent"), and GAB numbers of disallowed signatures.

Because your whole argument is that there is a huge difference between those two numbers. And you know there is massive fraud. That means you have actual numbers. So tell us what those numbers are. Or stop making unproven allegations of "massive fraud".
Again you missed my point. I do not know how many actual signatures were really submitted. I am willing to wager it is less than 1 million and closer to 800k. That is what I said.

As far as fraud- there are many duplicate signatures (check the forms yourself), illegible, out of state, fraudlent (one family member signing for the entire household) but there are not nearly enough to avoid the recall. For you when I said some fraud that became 500k+ signatures. I guess I understand your accounting system.