View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 11:10 AM
Steve Byk

Gosh.. That's a bit of an exaggerated response to my fairly mundane answer to Hossy. My familiarity with Maximum Security running cheaply came from West racing manager Ben Glass & West breeding advisor Sid Fernando.

Not sure how saying people seem to cherry pick their ox-goring is a defense of Servis. I just pointed out that there's a number of people that readily critique certain parties while ignoring the potential transgressions of others that may hit close to home.

I think I probably am more magnanimous than most. (Certainly so when it comes to avoiding judgements in many areas of the industry.. something of a necessity doing what I do). And related to that, I'm not someone who carries a lot of animosities around.