View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:41 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Another great trip, but still felt a touch empty without everyones favorite Freehold VIP not making an appearance. We were lost without Herk as well, but 3kings kept him in the loop by seeking out some Oaklawn horses for our parlays. Always great catching up with old friends (BT, 3kings, golfer, fulla sheets, antitrust, and the always enigmatic Exacta Bob) and meeting new friends, knickslions and his buddy, john. It was especially great finally meeting Terry (MinnSkinny) after all these years. It was special for me to finally get in a round of golf with him. Always fun to play golf with someone that has the same amount of passion towards the sport as well. Special thanks to are local hosts Rude and Bigs and Mrs. Bigs (who graciously put me up for a night.)

We had a few really strong show parlays working, but as usual, we had no clue when to stop. The golf was ok at times, but it was ugly more often than not.

As good as the "Delta is dead to me" line was, it doesnt hold a candle to the line Rude uttered to Bigs and I as we were discussing the training ability of John Rigattieri.
"He's been ice cold since he was red hot."