Old 11-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
A jibe from Clyde

================================================== =======================

Well.

Lots of snot faces to answer.

First off.....Old Wuffie:I found your mad face HIGHLY AMUSING! Fine work.Your new clip;would rather replay the funeral clip.

Dob-E-Dob:Thanks so much for referring me to Section 377C of Rule 465.Slipped my mind.I know you love you,and am aware of you balancing problems.I do,however,admire your vicarious musings through my life as a male prostitute.The thing is;you never would pay for it.

BIGrun:Mighty white a ya.Not so bad here.Others have it much worse.We have mid January weather in mid November,that's all.You know, I kind of prefer the term "gifted" to "whacky".Also, I would like the phone number of your sister as long as she is under the age of 30.Otherwise, forget it.

L'Arletta: You could have said I experienced serendipity although what I found as opposed to what I was looking for wasn't exactly just as good or bettah.

But noooooOOOO.

You had to say "whacky."

But....oh never mind.

You could have said I was experiencing massive stigmata.

****age.

That doesn't work so well either.

I really hate you.

Let us close with this chordful phone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o7BwblazjQ

She's 31 but don't think you will mind...her number is 1-800-getlost.
Check this link she's on page 1

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...lery-1.1984821

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)