Thread: What if?????
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyfordclinic
You know, this is another great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to be truthful, although I swing every which way possible, I mostly like fillies. I really like those Sea of Secrets fillies. They're just gorgeous. Do you know of any that would let me go for a long, hard ride?
Thank you for liking my topic!!!!! I was worried it wasn't anything that anyone would be interested in but it's something I like to think about! A lot!!!

To answer your question YES!!!!! I happen to know of a Sea of Secrets filly that likes to be ridden slow and easy OR hard and fast OR where you change the positions OR any which way you can think of but i'd have to say especially hard and fast! Faster!!! Faster!!! Gee I think we have ESPN or something because we think the same things!

Now to clarify do you mean the kind of hard and fast like if you imagined a train going down the tracks down a steep mountain and it's going faster and faster and the driver or what ever he is called has died so now it's going really really fast and out of control and there's a tunnel at the bottom of the mountain and there's lots of screaming?????