View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Saratoga

As, in real life, I have decided to sit out the Asahi Hai Futurity Stakes tonight (race 11 @ Hanshin), I would very much like to play it as my Christmas Fine Horsie-Go-Round raciepookins.

Thank you sssssso much.

Horse I'd most like to find in my stocking: Ash Gold. Good horsie. I mean really it would be Danon Platina (not only is he so beautiful - grey boy! - but his trainer will not shut up about certain things and I feel like what with Mr. Sakae Kunieda talking between the lines this sorta, kinda fine boy would be much happier living with me) or Tagano Azaghal (nearly black but oh... ah just don't think he is the finest racehorsie I have ever seen so might as well go for a good one. Now watch he wins!) but I suppose I will go with the probable winnah which I usually do not do.

Horse that actually likes fruitcake: Tagano Espresso. Don't ask.

Horse that really wanted to be a reindeer: Navion cause he pulled all thought his last race.

Horse that really wanted to be a dentist: Cosmo Nine Ball. I have no idea why, only that he told me so. (He is not very bright so ssssh, just play along... kinda like what we do with Clydiepookins... oh ooops I mean well helllo there, Clyde! Wink wink).

Horse that drank too much eggnog and will have trouble finding the finish line: Quetzaltenango. With a name like that he has trouble with the smallest tasks.

Is Cosmo Nine Balls best friend, as an aside.

If anyone scratches will please use Clarity Sky in their stead.

Too bad there wasn't one to hang ornaments as Wakino Hibiki is VERY good at hanging.

Godspeed, good horsies and merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah to all (or whatever you celebrate).

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 12-20-2014 at 04:50 PM.