View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Arlington Park

A message from you know who:

Thank you Mom for all of your exemplary work here.

I would like to place an erection upon MyMissDoorKnob.

Oh my God.

I mean......I would like to place an objection upon that person.

She has spooked my selection of AwesomeSky and I wish to change that selection.I am not hard to please;I only seek fairness.If you could just make my new selection for that race "the field",why.....that would be great.

I notice BeefHerky posted a swell song and wants me to loan him a dime.Would you give him this as my reply?---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ZhPhJV7PU

I see SightyPoo picked 20,4,15,3 and Cardvark.Is Cardvark in this derby race????

Old Wuffie,I think, is flogging the dolphin before the races.Should it not be after the race? Or maybe,snort!....AT The Races! I am so amusing.

Hasp wished everyone good luck.That is an infraction and bad clydesmanship.

Arletta has a become a Chromester.This is very disappointing.I feel all California Aluminum fans should be sent to the same place GratefulBread fans now hang out;FireIsland.

Mom, as you know.....my vet,Dr. LoriPooKins, said the only way my life can be saved is for someone to pet my pud in the Berkshire mountains.It's an old Himalayan remedy.Would you mind? I can be there forthwith.

In closing,it is my fervent hope that DanceWithFate wins today.I wish to say ;this is the strongest ZC I have ever conpussied.

That don't look right.

I think I meant concocted.

Doesn't matter.....but it is. If DancceWithFate does not win----I will go on a Hunt&Kill.The targets will be that low down duo of i-net space wasters and unconscionable Chromesters-----DummyJones and SecretClientGirl over at NoAdvantage.

I love everyone here and hope they all lose today.