View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Ann Romney's name didn't "get off all the legal documents." It's right there on the first page. She was dismissed from the complaint before it was settled. Why, if the case against her is as solid as you say, did the plaintiff dismiss her? Why did she dismiss the Ebelings? Why didn't the vet have to pay? I'd really like to know. Perhaps part of the answer is in the other proceedings. If you have a link for them I'd like to read the rest of the story.
'Nine days after ending her case against Mrs. Romney and the Ebelings, Ms. Norris settled with Dr. Herthel. The veterinarian’s lawyer, Mr. Schwartz, said his client paid no money. “They did not have a viable case and they quit,” he said.'

it sounds like the case must have had no merit. but hey, that doesn't matter-it's an easy way to attack someone who isn't even mentioned in the original suit, and whose spouse wasn't in the final resolution. but considering who started this three page line of bs, i can't say i'm surprised that it's been brought up.