View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

I often find it interesting the way people see the same event different depending on what your position was going into it. I will say that I didn't want her to win for reasons that I've stated before that are admittedly, kind of dumb. I won't say I over or underestimated her because I wanted to reserve judgement until I saw her against better competition. I credit her for getting the job done, especially if she did it while injuring herself. I think she proved herself as a legit racehorse to those of us that had our doubts as to her ability. I don't think that she proved herself to be one of the two best horses in the world and I don't even think top 5-10 is accurate. I didn't think it was the jockey error that almost got her beat either. It was so quick that I really doubt it cost her. I don't think she even had time to process his relaxing and starting back up so fast. I don't think it's even possible for her reaction time to be that quick.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine