View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Shows ya how desperate they are(in New Zealand) to hear from somebody with any fame at all. It's not easy to be really good and still have most people pulling for you to win. Tiger has "managed" to do that. He has managed to do that by being able to avoid doing what his Caddy did. I actually think these 2 players (from a crowds point of view) compliment each other pretty well. Tiger is very methodical, and Phil takes chances that entertain himself (and the crowd.) If it wasn't for his wildness off the tee, then Tiger would be a lil boring to watch play. When he is ahead on Sunday, he hits it straight off the tee, and he's pretty boring to watch. He is much more fun to watch when he is forced to make shots that Mickelson is addicted to trying. I think these 2 respect each other. I don't think Tiger hates Phil. I think he may have tolerated it when his Caddy has talked negatively about Phil, and his Caddy took that as agreement. I don't think Tiger hates any golfer with talent. You know what Tiger hates? He hates racism, and cold weather. Truth be known, he may hate the Celtics.
I'm sure he hates it when his wifes mad at him too