View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Keeneland

[quote=OldDog;871852]That's right. It says "Mrs. Romney was dropped from the lawsuit before it was settled out of court."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/27/us...pagewanted=all

Yes. After 18 months of winding it's way through the court system, immediately prior to going to jury trial.

Quote:
The vet's testimony includes the existence of a document saying the the judge prevented defendants from talking about . . . what? Come on, give an old dog a bone. Where in his testimony is this document mentioned? Or does my old computer not open up documents within documents?
No. I said the Defendant Sanctions documents existence is revealed in the vet's testimony. The vet mentions it's existence right up front.

In spite of Romney's scrubbing Ann's name from the lawsuit, and getting it settled out of court, they forgot to get the expert witness statement hidden, and the expert witness statement reveals that the judge put sanctions on the defendants.

All you have to do is read.

I would love to know what the judge sanctioned the defendants for, before the case came to trial.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts