View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:18 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani View Post
There are few linebackers that i would take over Clay matthews right now. That guy gets some serious pressure all by himself.

I think the Jets forget what they are sometimes. Does it seem that way to anyone else? This is a team that blocks run better than any team in the NFL and their running backs carried the ball a total of 22 times in a close, low scoring ball game against a team that is suspect against the run.

I understand that they have holmes, cotchery and Edwards but this team is built to win on the ground not chucking the ball 38 times into the wind.
If any.

I remember being GAGA over him after his senior year/combine. You could tell he was light years ahead. He certainly panned out better than I thought he would, which is saying alot bc I was high on this kid. Relentless motor he has, playing possessed.

and can we please ban packerbacker for making such an idiotic statement. I mean, all he had to do was read a few posts and that would've spared my eyes of having to read his dumb a$$ callout of Jets fans.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel