View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
Oriental Park

Points and ROW Totals through December 12, 2015

First off I am announcing the coining of a new acronym "ROW" since the typo was so well received "ROW" replaces ROI, meaning Return On Winvestment". You asked for it now we got it . . . and I kinda like it . . . makes me smile!!!

Back to business, I will still say, "will the real DonGuido please stand up", going off on a rampage with a repeat in ROW (Never happened in all his years) and a SWEEP to add to it, catapulting himself past JB and Ruff and taking away their tit-for-tat early goings on and garnering a very early commanding lead. I just have to say, nice job . . . self!!!

And adding to dual winners, JolyB does his thing again by scoring in both contests to move up to the two spot and Ryonker1 lands nice points for a 2nd in Pts. Adding to multiple scoring is Digger hitting on the show spot for both contests landing 3 spots up from before.

Remember ROI now = ROW, Return On Winvestment. Come to think of it, it's kind of Elmer Fuddish isn't it? I like it even more now but don't get me going on Mr Fudd . . . would you accept WOW = ROI, Weturn On Winvestment? Now that's just widiculous.

83 DonGuido (Repeat in ROW + Bonus Pts & a SWEEP + Bonus Pts) . . . it's time to take a nap DG
48 JolyB (2nd ROW and 4th Pts)
46 Rufffian
30 Ryonker1 (2nd Pts)
19 Criminal Type
18 Real Quiet
14 plenilune
14 Digger (3rd in Pts and 3rd in ROW)
13 Indian Hemp
12 swedejxn
6 Cruzan200246
4 NJ Stinks
3 Roamin