View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Hialeah Park

Hey Dew, this time last year I was alive to a HUGE P3 score (remember??) and I left off Brown's horse BnM, who blew past them all and won. I was alive to Big Handsome and Holiday Stone, and turned for home and thought I was GOLD when Holiday Stone ranged up. I remember calling you and we laughed about me getting beat out of a gigantic Pick 3 by a CHAD BROWN HORSE ON THE LAWN ffs! I learned a valuable lesson that day lmao ... You left BnM off the ticket in his next race but i implored you to add him. I vividly remember saying "Dont make the same mistake that I did" and we had yet another good laugh.

Then i ubered over to Sugarhouse and crushed the 2/5 table, but the loss of that P3 still haunts me to this day (obviously haha).

and I STILL cant find any 411 on Bricks and Mortar. Im convinced this horse doesnt exist anymore!
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel