Thread: Most Exciting
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 03:53 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
The first four are all interesting, especially Forza di Oro. Creed disappeared after two perfect trip wins while supposedly prepping for the Jim Dandy. It will be some Malibu if Independence Hall ever runs back to his Nashua.
Forza di Oro looked absolutely loaded during the first half mile of the Discovery, didn't quite explode down the stretch the way I anticipated but he won clear nevertheless. Wonder if Mott will consider the Big Cap with him since Gulfstream cutback their handicap to a flat mile a few years back.

I've never seen Creed run and he doesn't have any comeback works yet, so not sure of his status, but certainly bred in the purple.

Independence Hall put up a workman-like score in his comeback so he needs to improve but he could get a solid setup in the Malibu if Charlatan and Nashville decide to throw down immediately from the gate. I haven't seen Silver State's races but he won both comebacks and he too would get a good setup in the Malibu behind a speed duel. Idol is nominated to both the Malibu and the San Antonio; I'd prefer the former but his last race was 9.5f so they'll probably use distance as a nominal excuse to avoid the dustup on tap and shoot for the latter.