View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 06:44 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
Bababooyee offered the exact same definition in his interpretation and response to you, so clearly I am not the only one that sees it that way. Interesting that you have only argued with me and, apparently, pretended his similar disagreements don't exist. Another poster, Cajungator, expressed similar thoughts.

You also should at least entertain the possibility that I am in a position to know what he meant. I may well have asked him.
Why would I care if you asked him to the point of wondering if you had? Sounds silly. I don't really care about your interpretation of what he said. Why would I? I did send him that email (perhaps you are already aware of that.... (shall I entertain that for a bit?)) and if he replies that's fine; if not, well that's fine too.

It's got to be thrilling to you that Bababoo has mustered up behind you. I'm reminded of an old proverb, "In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is King."

As for not paying enough attention to Baba, et al, ditto. Hope that covers it sufficiently for you. And frankly, the last thing I'd care to do is "egg" anyone on. I expressed my thoughts, you saw reason to respond as you did, etc....

Next time I offend you, I'll make sure to find some obscure use of the offensive term that translates into some term of endearment. That way, you and Baba can segue into recess unencumbered by unhappy thoughts.