View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Yes, you provided that link in your initial "Romney is scum" rant. I read it, and the NYT article provided within it. It provides the testimony of the expert veterinarian, not the entire complaint, and no other testimony. Perhaps other testimony and evidence would provide clues to why the Ebelings and Romney were dropped from the complaint before it was settled, and why Dr. Herthel paid no damages when it was settled.
Who were all those folks direct employees of? Who pays their salary? Who owns the farm - the property and land - the trainer works upon and lives upon? The farm the horse lived upon?

Why did the settlement include getting Ann Romney's name off all the legal documents? Because "I'm gonna be running for President, for goodness' sake!"?

I have zero tolerance for scum that dope and sell lame horses. The owners knew the horse was useless and lame. This was an ongoing, multi-year problem. The horse was doped and sold for quite a profit. It's outrageous fraud and deceit.

But it's good to know that if Michelle Obama ever defrauds someone for $125,000, you guys won't associate it with, or blame the President
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts