View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
No - Wrong. It is about Romney's character - you've made that clear - you called him a "Serial Liar" and "Scum".
Why are you saying, "Wrong"? when I said the thread was not about fast and furious, it is about Romney? Apparently we agree - it is indeed about Romney's morals, business ethics and character.

He is a serial liar, because well, he's been caught lying about stuff. Time after time. Not just the usual political exaggeration, but "pants on fire" lies. After he's been corrected on the facts.

That's a problem. A moral problem. I lived through Nixon. And Clinton. And Cheney. And Rove. And Scooter Libby. Lying at that level is a major problem.

I'll call Romney a "great businessman" for making that horse deal and getting $125,000 for a lame, useless pasture ornament. Is that better?

What do you call people that have lame horses doped so they can be sold for big bucks for a job they can no longer do because they are lame? I call them, "scum".

I have always hated Romney's political stances - but now this shows me the man has nothing worth admiring personally, either.

Quote:
You see, I don't know - I tend to wait for facts to be presented before I rush to judgement...That what us adults do.
Yup. I've read the witness statement document. All of it. The drug report. Because that's what adults do. So I have the facts, thanks.

As someone that knows precisely what pre-purchases entail from the veterinary viewpoint, and having bought and sold horses of my own, I have reached the considered, adult conclusion that Romney is lying, cheating scum that will have a no longer servicable horse drugged, to sell it for $125,000.

Quote:
When you grow up, perhaps you will understand. I don't have the time nor the inclination to "read the actual complaint" so I simply concede your point. Again, what adults do.
Unlike you, I did take the time to read the entire complaint before I even posted the thread, and thus have the facts informing my opinion.

Rather childish of you to tell me, "when you grow up", for something I did before I started the thread. And you haven't done at all.

Quote:
What I do know for a fact, is that your criminal in the white house has more blood of innocent civilians on his hands than any president in memory.
Apparently you've forgotten George W. Bush.

Oh - and again, this thread is about Romney. Not how much you dislike our current President. You called Obama a deity - I never have. Don't put words in my mouth falsely characterizing my opinion, thanks.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts