View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
somer, the email to me is just more confirmation. i felt since the news first came out that this was why sandusky suddenly retired, back when he still had a career going-imo that pointed to some being 'in the know' and that the retirement offer was a way for him to save face-not that there's enough face-saving to be done.
as a life long psu fan, it didn't gladden my heart a bit to understand that things were not as hunky dory as had been portrayed.

i can't help but wonder how many kids could have been kept from that monster had the powers that be at psu exerted equivalent energy in locking up the guy, rather than keep it all hush hush.
Where do you post Happy Birthdays? Just noticed today is yours and don't see a thread anywhere...

Happy Birthday young person and many more....

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)