View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Pupkin View Post
Internet for "I was wrong about Sicilia Mike being on the rail for most of the race. But I still think I'm right."

You missed my point about Watchmaker. I'm not claiming the guy is some type of genius. You were acting like it was totally outlandish for me to claim there was a speed bias. I was simply saying that I'm not the only one. Watchmaker thought there was a speed bias. I was in no way saying that this proves that I'm right or that Watchmaker has a great opinion. I was simply saying it isn't outlandish for me to say that I think there was a speed bias.
I was acting like it was outlandish? I disagreed.

Look at where Sicilia Mike was when he started moving really well.

In my opinion there was a strong rail bias Thursday-Sunday. I based it on watching all of the races (unlike you) and seeing what horses did as they were on the rail and how they performed when they were not on the rail. The results seem to back up my opinion.

You disagree, yet admit you don’t think rail biases exist because you’re not a strong enough handicapper to detect one.

Is there anything else to say at this point? You’re just arguing for the sake of arguing.