Christina Blacker

NEVER....

Caton Bredar
Todd Schrupp
Mike Joyce
Simon Bray
Matt Carothers
Tom Cassidy

...but my all time MUST CHANGE THE CHANNEL is Candace Hare....and she is on 28 hours a day. Doesn't anyone else work there? She is like a slot machine!
Rich Perloff is another on the "yes" list. His work in the "handicapsule" is terrific on Mondays and Tuesdays dealing with lesser horses, "B" tracks, and making the presentation interesting.

Interesting fact about Megan Devine : She is a graduate of South Side High School here on Long Island, graduating the same time as Crystal Dunn of the US Women's National Soccer team.

Gabby Gaudet should still be with the NYRA crew who put on a much better broadcast with Saratoga Live and Belmont Live. Opened the door for Acacia Courtney who has filled Gabby's ex-role adroitly.

Would move up Tom Amoss as he brings a keen trainer's experience to the broadcasts everywhere. I also find Simon Bray to bring that same insight albeit on a lesser scale. He is paired so often with Todd Schrupp that Simon does not get the same chance to shine on his own.

Sometimes it seems that Mike Joyce and Matt Carothers, both very knowledgable about the game, have become bored with what they are doing and forget that they are lucky to be doing it.

I did laugh about your Candace Hare observation. She could use a stylist on-air, but her knowledge regarding Australian racing is solid.