Thread: Football .
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:17 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Don’t forget to collect $200 after you pass Go
You know that I live at Boardwalk and don’t have to pass go. I see you’re still on Baltic after all those years on Mediterranean.

Analysis.
Iggles are not a good team and have no business in the playoffs. Dallas should be able to stop Wentz and get the win .

Rams and 49ers defense should keep things close and low scoring in a hard fought December division battle.

Tom Brady hates the Bills and has beat them as badly as possible most of the time for many years. He had the players to do it. The patriots defense will take them as far as they go, but the Bills defense has their shot here and I don’t think they’ll give away their shot. They will be looking to put Brady on the ground, on the bench, and out of football. The Bills must be fevering for this game. I think they will bring reinforcements in the stands too. It should be a bloodbath. It’s very dangerous to underestimate Tom Brady as he is the greatest. He is not healthy and looks like the old man is finally getting on. I hope I’m wrong here, but I remember Ed Reed exploiting Brady’s injuries in similiar circumstances and see more of the same from the Bills defense.