View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
I just saw the new Star Wars and thought it was pretty mediocre.

For those who haven't heard of it, movie pass seems cool. 10 bucks a month gets you one free movie ticket a day for any movie and any theater, non 3d or Imax type showings. I just found out about it and signed up. The person who told me about it said his friend watched 26 movies in one month with it.
Heard something about this, but what company is it or which theatre chain I guess is a better way to phrase it? If memory serves, in terms of my local area it is a clear across town chain with only 1 theatre which kinda sucks in terms of using it a lot, but still sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tip though.
I disagree about Star Wars, which I already wrote about in a prior post. Perhaps JJ Abrahams being back in the directors chair for the next installment might peak your interest. I certainly am looking forward to that, I have been following this franchise since I was 7 freakin years old, I am not quitting any time soon lol!