View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockguy
lads as many of ye know, im from ireland. Im hoping to spend the summer in the states ( I spent 3 months working in Hyannis MA last year!). I would love to spend it living and working in saratoga as i hear its a lovely city with a great racecourse. Anyway, im just trying to finalise my visa details now(might not get it-as its late). But i am just wondering, if anyone from around the area knows of any summer employment and/or accomodation available, id really appreciate it. You can email me directly at beeforsalmon@yahoo.com if you wish. Take it steady!
Brock, hope you enjoyed Hyannis. I had a summer place not far from there in Yarmouthport. The Irish visitors have always made the summer fun on the Cape!!! Especially, the red headed chickies . If you have no luck up in 'Toga and you're on the Cape, please feel welcome over my place sometime. Goes for anyone on the board (depending on how much I have had to drink ).