View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
The bottom line is, you said running in the Jim Dandy would ruin the horse, and he came right back and won a $350,000 race in a canter.
The bottom line is I said the Jim Dandy was a terrible race for the colt's second start and that it potentially could derail a promising career. Then I suggested that the horse should have been in a lesser race. That's exactly what the Smarty Jones was. None of your blustering is going to cover up the fact that (a) he tanked in the Jim Dandy and (b) he indeed found winning form in a lesser race.

To hear you tell it ("he almost beat two classic winners!") he should have been in the Travers.

Quote:
Now you're putting out more smugness about running him in the Arc, because you're pissed off that the horse isn't crippled from running in the Jim Dandy.
Oh, I'm so sorry you don't like sarcasm. I suppose the Arc joke was a little heavy handed. I guess if I said the Jockey Club Gold Cup was a logical spot after winning a Parx Grade 3 you would have been all right with it.

As far as the wishing the horse ill-health, that's pretty pathetic on your part, but not surprising. You keep reading into my posts what you want to read. I look forward to some more unsolicited post-race discussions with you.