View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Wow - your little tirade, I thought, based on this:
""Romney is scum.

I don't care if he didn't know about this, and the trainer had a vet do it, or more likely, chose to do it his self, without the Romney's knowledge (very common, unfortunately) - it's cheating, it's fraud, it's deception, it's theft by deception, and worse, it's dangerous for the horse, for the rider.""

Was to attempt to assassinate his character - Ok fine you may have a point.

Then, when someone points out how Obama is responsible for over 2000 firearms being walked over the border specifically to be put in the hands of the drug cartels, many of which have turned up at violent crime scenes on both sides of the border and are responsible for at least 2 murders of US Border Patrol agents - that says nothing about his character? That just politics?

You're in rare form today.
Hey - I'm appalled you haven't said anything about Guantanamo or Halliburton in this thread. You are in rare form today, too BTW, this thread isn't about Fast and Furious, it's about Romney.

And before you defend Romney, I strong suggest you read the entire complaint, too. I doubt you'll want to go on much offense with this one.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts