View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 04:53 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
Anything catching your eye?
I went to look at the Danzig Moon work after seeing the time, but instead of locking in on him, I was thoroughly impressed with the filly co-worker who may run next week.
As mentioned above, I responded but must not have posted it last night..

Danzig Moon has bounced out of the work very nicely and has had 2 excellent gallops Monday and Tuesday. He was rank early in that work and Tepin is a very nice filly that the Casse camp expects to be tough in the Distaff Mile next Friday.

There has been a modest amount to consider so far really, but Birdatthewire particularly (and male counterpart Keen Ice as well) have looked very good for Romans.

American Pharoah has been out for controlled, focused exercise each morning. There had been some question as to whether he had tucked up after the AR Derby, but having seen him last in the flesh at Santa Anita 5 weeks ago, I'd say he's at least maintained himself. Will see him up close over the weekend.