View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Congrats to the Lakers. And I mean that.

But for the love of Christ. Please. Please Please Please. Do not say that Kobe proved his greatness tonight. I heard the AIDS Tard Man say this earlier. The guy fu cking choked. In every way he possibly could have. And he was bailed out by three 7-footers who sucked up every one of his misses. To me, the Jordan comparisons should've ended two years ago, but they should definitely end now. Remind me when Jordan needed Bill Wennington, Bill Cartwright and Luc Longley to clean up his 25% shooting in a Game 7. The guy is a great player, but he didn't bring it tonight and he got bailed out. It doesn't make the title any less legitimate, but FFS stop saying Kobe won it.
Congrats on a great season Celtics and KG fans. They definitely ran out of gas and understandably so. No question they had the tougher road to the finals.

I may not like the way Pierce plays but he's a hell of a player. Ray Allen and his mom need to hang it up and do a biopic. KG it was a good run. Shrek your going to be remembered as having a tard epileptic moment. Donkey you're garbage and shoulda kept your mouth shut. Just be happy you're on a great team. Rasheed please go quietly into that good night. Rondo you should never speak to Tubby Smith again. He deprived you of the trophy at UK.