View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Do I think illegal immigration is a big problem? Yes..no doubt. But where you and I will never agree is when you make a statement that killing an illegal is ok so that you have less of a tax burden. I pay taxes..plenty of them...and I would rather do that than start whacking Mexicans who are here illegally. There are two problems, in my mind..1) Yes, secure the borders...I can't disagree that something has to be done and not letting them into the country is the most important place to start. 2) I don't know how you stop it, other than not letting them in in the first place, but it is an insult when they not only come in illegally, but then have 1o children on top of it, all of whom are automatically US citizens
Not only if a Mexican tries to steal my property but anyone else tries to steal my property I have ever right to defend it. I will do that by whatever means I deem feasible. Your are very right in saying that its not going to be easy from stopping them from entering this country.