View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Nor would I, but it sounds like neither horse will run before the Breeder's Cup.

With a $1 million purse, this race should draw Irap, Battle of Midway, Practical Joke, Good Samaritan, Gunnevera, Girvin, Gormley, Klimt, Irish War Cry, Colonelsdarktemper, Outplay, Lookin At Lee, Patch, Timeline, Bonus Points, Twisted Tom, and whoever wins the Smarty Jones prep race.

We'll be lucky to see half of those--or unlucky, depending on your opinion of the 3yo crop.
At this point, post Travers it's West Coast and everyone else. And that has nothing to do with my Baffert love. He crushed everyone in the Travers in a fast race. I read an article on drf and it mentions JCGC for him. I think thats the right move. He would be around 2-1 and a win, wins him 3yr old eclipse. Thats unless a 3yr old shocks in the Classic. As for the ones you mentioned I still have some confidence in Battle of Midway off his last and Good Samaritan, i think he was given way to much to do and still passed a bunch of horses.Outplay I have no clue he could be OK and he could never win another race and neither would surprise me.