View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegossard
So you think trainers milkshaking horses isnt a big deal? The guy's outfit CHEATED. It's bs like this that is killing the game. 120 days was light....regardless of if he knew, he should have gotten a hell of a lot more than 4 mos. It's a total cop out that these guys say "I was on vacation...I wasnt there". They are responsible for the guys who work under them. If not they could drug the hell outta horses and play the dumb/I didnt know card if they got caught all the time.
The argument that Sciacca and Barone have had was that the horse in question was not the horse that they were cited for working on. Gary never argued that the situation wasn't his responsibility.