View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
You're saying that Walker, instead of not facing a recall election, would rather choose to cost the state "$9 million dollars" to hold a recall election, plus risk losing his seat?

And he says the GAB is corrupt and will allow half a million "fake" signatures through?

Wow - interesting course of action you say the Governor is considering there

Pretend the signatures are fake, but submit to the recall election costing the state $9 million anyway?

Of course the Walker camp will not challenge the recall. He's already been challenging it legally, and has GAB working more diligently, so he doesn't even have to personally pay for people cross checking signatures.

Don't you keep up with what's happening there? After all, you live there, and I do not.

Walker would have to throw nearly half a million signatures out as invalid. Not likely, considering the petition signature gatherers were trained, checked the petitions when they were signed, the petitions were cross-checked for accuracy before even being submitted (in case the Walker people who went on the internet bragging they were going to destroy petitions, be false gatherers, submit repetitive false names, etc. did get some petitions submitted)

After all, these same people have already successfully recalled two of five Republican state officials. They know how to submit valid recall petitions.

Now Walker has a recall election. His second will be recalled, too, to keep him from just appointing her if he loses. Three Senators, too.

And then, separately, one Wisconsin woman spearheaded the recall of the Senate Majority Leader, and got enough signatures. An amazing feat that One Wisconsin didn't even try to do, as they didn't think it could be done. But she did it on her own.

Falk declared, but I think it will be Barrett, he polls the best against Walker. Be sure to vote!
You my friend never fail to amaze me. The majority of people believe that there are enough real signatures to force a recall. If there are 200,000 signatures thrown out they still have plenty. So why challenge it. Get it out of the way and continue to enact policies that are for the People of WI. Signing a recall petition is a lot easier than actually voting. Don't pretend that Walker is the one costing the state $9+ million. Next you are going to tell me that unemployment compensation creates Jobs

Barrett will lose. You should hope for Kathleen "Loser" Faulk to get the nomination, however she hasn't won in her last few tries. Don't you even know the 3rd candidate? I thought you knew everything that goes on in WI?