View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
While I was on vacation in Jupiter, FL this past week, certain members of my family took a trip to Vegas and were at the concert when this went down. My younger brother Danny is still very shaken up after witnessing the carnage and bloodshed. My family was having their best day yet while there, leaving Top Golf prior to the concert. Spirits couldn't have been any higher. That obviously took a turn for the worse. My family members REFUSE to believe it was a lone wolf attack as they ALL seem to be telling me that gunfire was, without a doubt, coming from the bottom sections of Mandalay Bay as well as the 32nd floor.

My family seems to be a magnet for crazy happenings. My dad was around the corner in London when the terror attack via van happened, my loved ones were in Vegas this past week and front line for this craziness, and well, check out August 19th entry for Cape May (Southbound GSP) on Nuforc.com .. Needless to say my life has changed drastically in the past month and a half. Other cars pulled over and one witness even posted to the same exact website. If anyone is interested in hearing the craziest truthful story in their ENTIRE LIVES, feel free to inbox me. The word unbelievable doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I saw that night. The different color lights would have been crazy enough, but no, I had to see a spacecraft about twice the size of Lincoln Financial field light up and shoot across the sky at a rate of speed that was impossible for humans to obtain, ONLY TO STOP ON A DIMEEEEEEEEEEE. Hate to break it yo everyone on here, skeptics especially, BUT, we're NOT alone here on earth. I'm more sure of that than I am of writing this paragraph. Let's talk if you're a non believer. Seriously.

Feels like multiple shooters to me. I know Chuck has also said as much on FB.
Even though you're a dick, I am glad you're family survived and am sorry they had to go through that.
As for the 2nd paragraph, its foolish to believe in a universe this large, that its just us.