View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
To each their own. You don't need to convince me of anything.

I will say though, I live near Philadelphia in New Jersey and there are lots of Cowboys/Yankees/Lakers fans around here. They are generally horrible people to discuss sports with. For many of them, I could probably eliminate the last four words of that sentence.
Overall, I agree with you. Especially Laker fans. But I have been changing over the years. When I grew up, players stayed with teams for the most part so if you were a fan one year, you could expect the same players to be on the team the next year. That's changing so much though. I'm more a fan of individual players now and only a fan of teams by tradition. I am a huge LeBron James fan. It baffles me how many Lakers/Kobe fans hated James so much (because he was a threat to their guy) but love him now. I can't like or not like a guy cause of the team he plays for.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine