View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 02:28 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Thought you were above the Right v Left Gangwar and I know you are smart enough to realize both are corrupt. This Bill is nothing more than legislation written to maximize profits for the insurance industry and in all likelihood written by lobbyists for said Insurance industry. Ultimately we the middle class are the LOSERS here. Our rates will continue to go up and some on here pounding the tables to repeal Obamacare will have their rates Skyrocket. People kicked off the insurance roles or unable to afford insurance will continue to get care at Hospitals and Hospitals will raise their rates to cover losses from noninsured and underinsured. That will be passed on to us. Insurance company CEO's will continue racking in salary's and stock options in the tens to hundred million dollars off us. Yay Obamacare is no more Long Live Trumpcare.
I agree that both are corrupt, but at least the Republicans are trying to do something about it. What is clear is that the American public was lied to about Obamacare and that it is unsustainable. The burden has already been shifted to the middle class, at least those that don't work for the government or for someone who employs 50 or more employees.

My premiums have more than doubled under Obamacare. It costs almost as much as many Americans make in a single year. It is the highest cost of my business and difficult to pay every month. What drives me crazy is that the Democrats are not even pretending to work with the Republicans or put forth a solution themselves. How does that work for the American people they pretend to serve?

Last edited by pointman : 06-23-2017 at 02:41 PM.