View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Good grief? why start now? You've already offered your opinion, apparently before reading what has been publicly available on the subject. As have many others on this thread

I posted a couple links with link-throughs and detailed info at the start of the thread, and a simple google gives much information. The expert witness testimony, and parts of Ann Romneys deposition.

You know - for those folks that want information before they make up their minds
BS You posted a link to one testimony, with a link to the NYT article that I quoted, to which you responded
Quote:
Read the actual complaint. Not a synopsis by a reporter.
Okay, where is the complaint? I've asked you for more information and asked you your sources for statements that you've made that aren't in your link, but you haven't provided them. I've searched for more information, but all I find are variations of the NYT article and web blog posts. I'm finished searching for links to substantiate your claims.

Links. Post them if you want anyone here to believe that your initial post was anything more than a smear attempt. Otherwise it's just more politically motivated BS.