View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 06:02 AM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heels1989
Truely another awesome day at the races and Dee Tee Stable experience today. Having Steve, Steve and Andy in attendance made the day's outcome all the better. Big thanks must go out to Chuck, Cherie and those in KY for all their efforts getting Ramps ready prior to her move north to Linda. And equal thanks to Linda and her staff for having Ramps ready to roll today.

I attempted to take some photos, but no big surprise, my shots are horrid. Fortunately Chris and Darren know what they are doing with a camera.

A couple final thoughts:

The feeling of having your horse hit the wire first and the subsequent celebration with your friends in the winner's circle is simply - THE BEST!!!

And without a doubt I was most happy for Steve Byk today. His efforts in putting this venture together continue to exceed all my expectations and being able to share in his excitement during today's win is why I feel so fortunate to be a partner of Dee Tee.

Not the first time and certainly not the last, THANK YOU Steve.
VERY well said dave! it was worth every minute of the 2 1/2hr ride (one way) to be there for steve's first Dee Tee win picture! congrats steve and THANKS!