View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Battalion Runner might be OK. IMO he could be Todd's best horse since Outwork. I think Romans horse from Saturday is better then a lot of people think. I see a lot of internet guys comparing him to other Romans plodders. I think he is more then that. Don't get me wrong he got a dream trip/setup Saturday, but he still finished. The race before he got a horrible wide trip and still ran well.
Irish War Cry ran to bad to be true. He is better then that. Chads horse from that race I thought ran huge first off the layoff. He made that huge move and couldn't sustain it. He might have distance limitations though.
Honestly no one blows me away in this crop yet. I'm not even a fan of Mastery. Maybe American Anthem?
Who can you have confidence in? 2 of the top horses are hurt or have minor issues. Then 2 horse out of the next tier lost badly this weekend. Not a fan of Girvin at all. Who does that leave you with? Oh yea and my horse Mo Town skipped races in NY that he was supposed to be pointing to and then ran like ****. Who knows....