View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:25 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwspencer
I imagine you'd give me ammo for insulting you within a matter of minutes, since every third word out of your mouth is borderline moronic.

It's irrelevant what sports I've played as to whether I know anything about football. That logic is terrible...again, no surprise.

Obviously, your very extensive background in sports has given you zero insight at all into this topic, so you've proven my point that which sports you have or have not played is irrelevant to a topic of conversation like this.
I'm not saying what sports you play has any effect on what you know about sports, but don't come on here talking like some expert like Jim Rome tries to do when he was just a fricken tennis player.

I said that Cribbs was a best returner this year, look at these numbers:
Kick Returns
Cribbs- 47 returns, 32.5 yard avg., 1,529 total yards, 2 tds, 100 yard long, 1 fumble.
Hester- 31 returns, 24.8 yard avg., 770 total yards, 2 tds, 97 yard long, 2 fumbles.

Punt Returns
Cribbs- 18 returns, 11.1 yard average, 200 total yards, 0 tds, 0 fumbles.
Hester- 33 returns, 15.9 yard average, 526 yards, 3 tds, 4 fumbles.

Cribbs has the better Kick return numbers, Hester the better punt return numbers. Only difference is Mr. Hester likes to put the ball on the ground.

So Hester has 64 total returns, Cribbs has 65 total returns. Cribbs has 433 more yards, Cribbs has a higher average, Hester has 3 more tds, Cribbs has 5 less fumbles.