View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
You know what's interesting in all this?

Not a peep about Red Ruby increasing her Beyer form 15 points from the Black Eyed Susan (89) to Delaware Oaks (104)..
Firenze Fire paid 7.50 for a barn that has won at 50%. There is documentation in the public domain that suggests a substantial amount of money came pouring into many of the pools. Why conflate the issue with Red Ruby? Why attempt to normalize it? Is this type of activity what the powers that be wish to be normal(maybe TSG)? Does NYRA really want a barn winning at 50%? Do they want the entirety of a trainers barn to improve 10 to 15 BSF points off their last start? I get it a Kellyn Gorder filly ran a colossal race, the guy has had 100 starters in 6 months and wins at a good 17%, you really want the community to be vocal about his one good horse running a big race?

YOU told Jason to keep this horse around one turn; you even were forward enough to suggest to skip the classics. That said NONE of what we have been treated to by Team Servis is healthy, and or the smoke trail of the computer wagering, I am not saying it's criminal, I am not saying it's so different than 10 days in the life of a Rudy cycle or many a trainer we all have witnessed over the years. I don't see why we need to accept it as a standard operating procedure or remotely OK, nor do I get wondering why Red Ruby performance is comparable.

I don't hate computer players to the contrary I think in a way they have proven the game is beatable. The advantages they have are the ones they created and or have been afforded to them. Fair play to all