View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo
Well when you hear it from HoF quality owners and trainers and ALL are 100% in accord and you respect the opinions as such then I believe it to be true.
You know like when you go to a Dr and he tell you have virus and and not a batercial infection and he has been right 20 times before so you respect his professional opinion. Or when you hire a trainer and he tells you that yearling is well bred and perfectly made you respect his opinion because he has had success in the past.. It's called trust and credibilty.. I trust the people who have sang the praises of Dutrow and is horsemanship. They all have said on his game he is nothing short of ELITE.

BTW this doesn't mean he hasn't been a cheater or won't cheat again.

But as for knowning if the guy can train..I am 100% positive few if any are better..
hall of fame owners? that is new.

Dutrow has been has no track record where he doesnt have medication problems. Any "theory' about his horsemanship is merely speculation often by people who have a biased view of the situation.

Saying that a guy can really train when he chooses not to cheat is hardly a resounding endorsement except in the morally bankrupt world of horseracing.