View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 07:52 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Dunbar, we can agree to disagree. Next time just say you don’t like me and save yourself the time from having to write an essay. The line of internet douchebags who don’t like me forms to the left and is very long. Take a number.

You have an edge betting Derby futures but can’t and won’t prove it. I’m very impressed. I have to say, saying if you showed me proof that you’ve made money in the past it would ruin your edge for the future is right on brand and very intellectually dishonest. Have fun with that one.

Consider this my last word on the topic. Something tells me you’ll need the last word. Have at it
I have to admit I'm curious whether you're really capable of letting me have the last word. I guess we'll see.

I wasted a lot of time on this thread and I regret it. But at least it's made a couple of things clear to me. First, you don't have the foggiest notion of what expected value is or what "having an edge" really means. More surprisingly, you don't seem to understand the fact that in parimutual pools, if you convince everyone to bet like you do, your payoffs suffer.

You can relax. I won't make the mistake of engaging with you again.