View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Of course I brought the digressions in, because I am actually posting content on this thread, rather than "look at me" strutting and feigned vexation about how it is possible that all details regarding American Pharoah's Triple Crown performances are not afforded otherworldly status simply because he won all 3 races.

That you would focus on those coincidental tidbits rather than the main thrust of the post shows you have little to offer in terms of response. This goes along with your original posts, which either disparage other people for holding a contrary opinion, or spew vague fluff about being too inarticulate to explain why the Brooklyn race shouldn't be compared to the Belmont Stakes, or ridiculous meaningless drivel about American Pharoah's stride.

Carry on.
Your content is nonsensical and irrelevant to the discussion at hand. That I went for your obvious attempt to bait me was intentional. I'll repeat, you've said nothing useful at all, despite your self projecting that onto me.

I have not strutted about being right, not even once. Nor have you admitted to being wrong.

I've also been realistic about Pharoah's overall ability. Show me where I've come close to calling him the best ever, one of the all time greats, etc. You won't, because you can't, because it doesn't exist from me.

Prior to you and a couple of others disparaging my posts, I never disparaged anyones opinions. I did question why so many people loved Upstart so much and that I thought he was extremely overrated, but I even backtracked a little on that once I watched his entire body of work in one sitting. I've at least been honest and admitted when I may have had an unfair opinion.

I have not gloated, nor have I done any I told you so's. I guarantee however had AP lost, I'd be buried in sewage by a small minded cretin such as yourself.

You are right that I put forth a poor effort in trying to explain why I believe the Brooklyn is not relevant, but again, I at least admit to my deficiencies.

Where the hell was your opinion on the triple crown beforehand? Maybe lost in some Rachel Alexandra fantasy about her being an all time great??

Perhaps my musings on AP's stride are nonsensical bits of drivel, but oddly, my observations about such things are right a lot more frequently than wrong.

You on other hand, you hide behind a computer screen sniping at people and offer nothing worth reading.

Maybe it's possible that you realize it's smarter to keep your opinions to yourself, because you don't want the inane criticism that you are so joyous about dishing out.

I feel badly for you.