Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Get real man. You were THE obnoxious loudmouth all throughout the playoffs and turned off a lot of people with your gasbaggery. But now that your team was finally bounced like they should've been in the first round, you wanna act like you've been the humble guy just rootin' for a hard-fought series all along and are APPALLED that anybody would take pleasure in the Lightning losing.
The only people I "turned off" were myopic Ranger fans that didn't want to believe their team was inferior to the Lightning - and kept running their mouths even when they were getting beat down.

Post script - They still are inferior to the Lightning and likely will be for a long, long time.

Also pointed out that I don't give a flying rats asz what anyone - not from here - thinks about this city, it's fan base, or how much disposable income people that don't reside in a large market are will to part with to attend a game.

Senseless drivel that a few butt hurt Ranger fans felt the need to resort to when reality bitch slapped them across the face. It was really kinda funny.

So again, if sticking up for this team and this area in the face of a barrage of insults from RANGAAAH trolls makes me a "loudmouth", then guilty as charged. I really could not possibly care any less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
But your coach is a colossal douche, your radio play-by-play guy has the most grating celebration voice this side of John Sterling and your arena has to resort to a restrictive jersey policy and still ends up with 50% opposing fans at every game. Without even mentioning the players, it's a supremely annoying franchise that I know I'll have to deal with in the playoffs the next few years, so don't clutch your pearls when I take some delight in your defeat.
Wow...LOL...Truly sorry you can't get over it.