View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 06:44 AM
Louisiana Downs

OK..I have calmed down ...the fees won't break me maybe the service and benefits will better..I will see but if they were going this route why didn't they just allow you to use any vendor or get a different partner..I guess they got themselves a deal were they can still keep money going directly into the NJ tracks they own and TVR can increase their revenue. Nest we will see TVR buying Monmouth...

OK , I finally got in with my old account. I have my fees waived until 6/1/2013..then this structure goes into effect:

Play Free

UNLIMITED wagers and video streaming FREE when you wager $2,500 or more per month.
Select the Flat Rate Plan or Pay as You Go Plan with or without Optional Video Streaming as your base plan.
Wager $2,500 or more per month and enjoy FREE wagering and video streaming.
No deposit fees.

Current plan:

Pay as You Go Plan

- $0.25 per wager up to a maximum of $19.95 (approximately 80 wagers) per month

Flat Rate Plan

- $19.95 per month (provides unlimited wagering and video streaming)

Pay as You Go Plan with Video Streaming

- $0.25 per wager up to a maximum of $19.95 (approximately 80 wagers) per month. Includes Video Streaming - $5.95 will be charged at the end of the service month. Wager $200 in the service month and video streaming is Free!

I am a causal player probably wagering about 1000-1500 a month..now they I am going to have to pay to do so.

The best part is that until I checked the forum I did not even know this had happened since I did not receive an email. You could guess my surprise when I went into my 4NJBETs account and the web site was "dead".

4NJBets was vanilla with no benefit other than allowing you to bet but it worked. So why does TVG get the monopoly? Does this mean that that I can open an account with another wagering platform....probably not which is why they called it 4NJBets at TVR so that they could skirt the current law. This is just another example of how they screw the racing but I forgot this is NJ and it is just another F$uck the fan day for them.

Last edited by hondo : 03-02-2013 at 07:06 AM.