View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER View Post
You mean the outside breaking ball (from a lefty) that supposibly caught the strike zone (for strike 3) against a right-handed batter? They called it a perfect pitch, but that sucker never got even close to getting into that strike zone.
Not the one I was talking about, but that one too. I want to say it was the 8th inning, and a left handed batter was up. The ball on the pitch tracker thing almost didnt even hit the fkn screen. Even my mom looked around the room with a WTF look on her face, that's how I KNOW it was horrible..

That said, the Giants came into this series and handled their business. Kudos to them. Posey will be a menace for a long time and Ross was a GREAT acquisition. Not sure of the intricacies of his release by the Fins, but that move certainly doesnt look mensa-like (term just for YOU scuds ) as it stands today.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel