View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Another internet tough guy. No way you would ever say this to me, but over the internet its all good, right? HAHAHA. Keep it up....
I guess we'll chalk it up to not knowing one another then, bc I would definitely say it to your face. Girth doesnt intimidate me, as I have a brother that looks like he could've eaten you for breakfast, in one bite. I've learned to maneuver around size.

You sure make alot of BOLD statements, and your always rushing to be the first one to 'formulate' an opinion just so that you can say 'I was the first to tell ya so, look at me, look at me'...

Your record for these types of things speaks for itself, as evidenced both before and after Dahoss mopped you up in the loser leaves 'forever' contest..I've bit my tongue many a times, but when you come at the Phils, or bet WITH the Birds, we'll have our little spat and keep it movin'.

As for the Phils, they take it in 7.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel