Thread: baseball moves
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiphan View Post
Definitely disappointed in Braun and as a brewers fan you always wanted to believe him(even though you knew it was probably true) especially after his statement following his appeal.

For all you that knew he cheated and was on PED's do you think that less than 2% of NFL players are on something? How many NFL players actually test positive? I believe that most likely more than 50% of NFL players are on something. We are amazed by the recovery and amazing performance on players like Adrian Peterson. Do you really believe that they do this naturally? or do you think they are on something? I have talked to former assistant coaches of high level D1 college football programs and about 90% of the athletes are on something. Not to mention my best friend was a running back at a D2 program and he said 75% of the team was on something. I think as fans we only care when someone gets caught, but in the back of our mind we know that most of these elite athletes take something illegal. I truly believe as fans we would just rather not know and continue to turn our head to than to face reality.
I don't really care what the athletes do. When caught I prefer them to take their suspention and stfu. I particularly do not want them to get the other people just doing their jobs fired. In this case the sample collector and the mediator both lost jobs while he said he was being wronged.