View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
I know because I have the DEA license for dispensing those drugs, I know what drugs we use together, and why, and what their effects are.

Your bu.lls.h.ait attempt to imply I'm a cheater is just that - ignorant bull.shi.at.

And there's nothing more pathetic than watching some of you, those who pretend hate those evil cheating race trainers that take your gambling money, try and justify the exact same fraud in Mitt Romney's world.

This has nothing to do with politics. This has nothing to do with Fast and Furious. This, too, has nothing at all to do with Obama, or Buddy Roemer, or Ron Paul. This is not politics. It goes to the man's - Mitt Romney's - ethics and morals.

You guys put your politics before horses? Nice.
Wow - your little tirade, I thought, based on this:
""Romney is scum.

I don't care if he didn't know about this, and the trainer had a vet do it, or more likely, chose to do it his self, without the Romney's knowledge (very common, unfortunately) - it's cheating, it's fraud, it's deception, it's theft by deception, and worse, it's dangerous for the horse, for the rider.""

Was to attempt to assassinate his character - Ok fine you may have a point.

Then, when someone points out how Obama is responsible for over 2000 firearms being walked over the border specifically to be put in the hands of the drug cartels, many of which have turned up at violent crime scenes on both sides of the border and are responsible for at least 2 murders of US Border Patrol agents - that says nothing about his character? That just politics?

You're in rare form today.