View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 01:05 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Yup.
Background checks are commonsense.
Now tell what do we do about the tremdouse number of guns out sold illegally, or stolen?

Gun controll alone won't stop mass shootings.
Defunding now 2 years old.....where are the successes?
What is the point of defunding if it isn't working?

Try engaging in conversation instead of bluster.
I always like when you get frustrated. Your spelling gets worse and you start to make even less sense than usual.

No sh.it gun control alone won't stop mass shootings. It's a step. There is no easy fix.

The point of gun control is to make it more difficult for mass shootings. To make it more difficult for people with mental illness to get a gun. Will it totally stop someone who wants a gun bad enough from getting one? Of course not. But it's better than doing nothing.

At some point we need to address the mental illness problem in this country. And people need to be way more vigilant in reporting crazy things people say or do. It takes a village, right? Well this kid left hints. Unless I've missed something, most of his hints were ignored.

THis is a broken country. I'd rather live here, than somewhere else, but it's a mess. Everything is partisan and people have lost their way. The politicians just make it worse. We have no one to trust. No one to count on. EVeryone is corrupt or don't have the best interest of the people when they make decisions.

What is your solution exactly?